Audit Senior, Dublin
Are you a qualified Auditor with Financial Services industry exposure?
Looking for a new career challenge?
If so, this could be a perfect opportunity for you!
I am working in partnership with one of the leading accountancy practices in Ireland. They are seeking an Audit Senior to join their successful Financial Services practice in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain excellent client exposure, award winning training and investment in your career development.
As Audit Senior, you will:
- Be the main liaison with clients, gain excellent knowledge of client’s operations and a good understanding of relevant internal/external market factors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control engagements and budgets to ensure effective resource utilisation, excellent service delivery and maximum efficiency
- Direct, coach and mentor peers and junior team members to assist them in the effective delivery of engagement services to the required high standard
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, business departments and internal teams
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ Audit experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Experience with financial services clients (insurance, banking, asset management)
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch with Claire Mason for further details.