Third Party Auditor
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor who would like to gain exposure to third party auditing?
Would you like to specialise with some of the great brands in the media sector?
We are seeking two auditors who have internal/external audit experience and would like to join a rapidly growing team. You will be reporting to a Manager who is invested in your career development and progression that provides genuine support.
About the role:
- Our client is a rapidly growing boutique consultancy specialising in helping household name brands understand the extent to which their marketing services agencies (media, creative, PR, events etc.) are operating in accordance with their contracts and financial best practice.
- Our client is also a trusted advisor who helps their clients to ensure that their marketing budgets are spent exactly as intended.
- You will report to the Global Audit Manager who is a nationally recognised expert in the field, you will be expected to lead client engagements on a day-to-day basis, plan and undertake the necessary work and draft audit reports for review.
- ACCA/ACA qualified.
- You will hold the right to live/work in the UK, if you also hold an EU Passport, that would be highly advantageous.
- You will be required to work from home 100% of the time, full office equipment for your needs will be provided.
- Experience of working in the media sector is not essential, however it would be highly desirable.
- It is essential you hold internal audit or external audit experience.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom