Horizon Talent Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager to join our client based in their fantastic London office (remote working is in place currently).
This global consultancy is offering the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing areas of their business and work on some of their largest and most important clients. You will provide assurance services to clients who are developing and executing transformational strategies, such as launching an initial public offering (IPO), both in local markets and in the U.S. You will also be involved in implementing improvements to internal controls under US SOX and UK Corporate Reform.
As an Audit Manager, you'll be involved in all aspects of leading and delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team including supervising and coaching more junior members of staff including promoting audit quality
- Reporting to audit Partners and Directors
- Acting as the initial point of contact throughout the year for your clients
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, supervision and delivery of audit work
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of engagements, focusing on optimising profitability
- Preparing client deliverables, building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Professional qualification; CA, ACA, ACCA…etc
- Financial statement audit experience
- External audit experience at Manager or extensive experience at Assistant Manager level
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities
If you are looking for an Audit Manager position in London, please submit an application by clicking apply now.
Horizon Talent Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly