Audit Director - London
£85,000 plus benefits and bonus - Salary negotiable
Are you an ambitious External Auditor with the drive to succeed? Do you thrive in a Client Facing role where you add value to your portfolio?
Isaac James Associates has partnered with a Top 20 Accountancy firm in London to appoint a Director (Partner Designate) to join their growing Audit team. This is a firm who pride themselves on their role as trusted advisor to their clients, and this is an opportunity for the successful candidate to pursue a full equity partner role in due course.
You will take responsibility for a portfolio of clients, providing Accounting & Audit services including Tax computations and associated returns.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to a Partner, the Audit Director will be responsible for managing a broad portfolio of clients, maintaining regular contact, ensuring complex accounting and tax issues are resolved in a timely manner, and proactively managing issues that your clients encounter.
- You will take the lead on complex accounts, ensuring client files are prepared for Partner review, and effective Audit processes are followed.
- Managing the staff resources to ensure client requirements are met, whilst ensuring staff have access to training and development opportunities.
- Ensuring accurate chargeable hour records are maintained, and fee notes issued in line with Partner and Client terms.
- Working proactively with both the Audit leadership, and the wider Senior Management Team, on business development activities.
- To be considered for this role, you will need to be a qualified accountant with experience managing a portfolio of Audit clients in the SME & Owner Managed space.
- Previous UK Audit experience and expert knowledge of UK GAAP is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- You will be a motivated self-starter with the ability to manage multiple competing demands on your time.
For a confidential discussion about this role please apply today.