KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms. Our 16,000 people, based in any one of our 24 UK offices, use their expertise and talents to build businesses and support growth.
Audit is the largest of our UK practices. Some of the world’s biggest companies rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge and expertise, so the work we undertake affects investment decisions, inspires confidence in public sector expenditure and supports our economic growth. Today, more than ever in disruptive times, audit is a function needed by society, and in the future, so we can capitalise, and grow. As part of the Audit team, you’ll be helping to build the confidence and trust that business and society need to thrive. We want to lead the conversation when it comes to shaping the future of the profession. And given the scale and variety of our audit engagements in both the UK and globally, we are well placed to create change. If you share our commitment to achieving excellence and working to the highest audit standards, are a natural collaborator who values different perspectives and relishes the opportunity to develop and progress - then KPMG could be the place where you can thrive.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively investing in personal and team development activities that drive our high-performance culture.
- Driving revenue growth across existing and new service offerings.
- Positioning KPMG as first choice for independent audit and assurance services in the minds of existing and future audit entities.
- Leading a shared team commitment to deliver quality, value-add and profitable outcomes for assurance engagements.
What we’re looking for
- Sound working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP and US GAAP.
- Must possess professional qualification; ACA, ACCA or CPA (or international equivalent).
- Established strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback.
- Must demonstrate gravitas and impact to earn trust and respect amongst senior leadership and the team.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Assurance Professional Services £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Partner Professional Services £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom