Senior Manager – Accounting Advisory Services ESG
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms. Our 16,000 people, based in any one of our 24 UK offices, use their expertise and talents to build businesses and support growth.
ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) must be embedded in your strategy and form the overall narrative and purpose of your organisation. Every aspect of your business is in the spotlight from how you treat employees, your supply chain, how you use and manage data, right through to your environmental credentials. It's now clear, that having a clear purpose and positive impact on the planet and its people matters like never before.
Audit is the largest of our UK practices. Some of the world’s biggest companies rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge and expertise, so the work we undertake affects investment decisions, inspires confidence in public sector expenditure and supports our economic growth. Today, more than ever in disruptive times, audit is a function needed by society, and in the future, so we can capitalise, and grow. As part of the Audit team, you’ll be helping to build the confidence and trust that business and society need to thrive. We want to lead the conversation when it comes to shaping the future of the profession. And given the scale and variety of our audit engagements in both the UK and globally, we are well placed to create change. If you share our commitment to achieving excellence and working to the highest audit standards, are a natural collaborator who values different perspectives and relishes the opportunity to develop and progress - then KPMG could be the place where you can thrive.
What you’ll be doing
- Management of ESG reporting related engagements, including leading AAS input into large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior client leaders as well as KPMG ESG leadership in the UK and Globally.
- Providing Audit engagement leaders with advice on the initial and continuing application of relevant industry reporting frameworks including TCFD, SASB, GRI, CDSB and Integrated Reporting.
- Managing the preparation and delivery of reports and presentations to help audit entities to understand and identify their material ESG issues, decide on their desired reporting maturity, and improve or redesign their public disclosures.
What we’re looking for
- Experience (minimum 7 years) in a sustainability/environmental related field, including experience of preparing, assuring or advising on sustainability reporting for large clients (ideally FTSE 350 or equivalent).
- Inquisitive mind with a strong passion for sustainability and ESG issues.
- Business development experience including generating sales with new clients and developing internal networks.
- Self-driven and resilient.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assurance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom