Head of FCA Compliance
- Drive The FCA Application Process for Global Entity
- Fantastic Opportunity To Future Experience and Drive Change
About Our Client
The Phoenix Works was acquired by Liberty Global in 2020, and is established amongst the market leaders in the growing UK renewables sector, specialising in the design, specification, installation and ongoing maintenance of Electric Vehicle Charging, Solar Photovoltaic and Battery Storage systems.
Headquartered in Leeds, it operates across the UK, with a varied customer base from one-off residential to large-scale public sector. Through the various market channels The Phoenix Works delivers many key projects including various rapid charger networks, some of the largest fleet depot charging systems, residential and commercial vehicle-to-grid installations and integrated solar and battery storage solutions.
It is an exciting time to join us on our journey as we continue to grow our business, leveraging the scale and opportunities offered by the wider Liberty Global Group.
You will liaise with key stakeholders across the Liberty Global Group as required, including Group Treasury, Group Risk & Compliance.
Previous experience in leading an organisation to a successful Financial Conduct Authority application is essential. The role is ideally based in Leeds, with a flexible approach to travel in line with business requirements.
- Financial Conduct Authority application
- Manage the end-to-end application process to support the strategic objectives
- Ensure all required documentation is included to support the application
- Lead all communication with the FCA throughout the application process
- Establish and run a robust governance and reporting framework to ensure application is supported by senior management across TPW & Liberty Global throughout the process
- Financial Conduct Authority governance, compliance and reporting framework
- Specify the required governance, compliance and reporting framework for all proposed regulated activities, covering process, people and systems
- Identify and work with key business stakeholders to implement the required changes to deliver the framework support all regulated activities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have;
- Experience in a FCA compliance role
- Extensive knowledge consumer credit regulation and FCA requirements
- Personal confidence and humility. Gravitas and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, applicable at all levels of the organisation. Adept at building internal as well as external network.
- High personal resilience a self-starter with energy and drive for results. A high degree of self-motivation is a given.
- Excellent English communication and written skills.
- Strong problem solving, operational process and analytical skills.
- High energy and creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the desire to work in a fast growth and changing environment.
- Ability to work within a matrix environment and cross functionally with commercial, operations and technology functions.
- Strong project management and change management skills
What's on Offer
The successful Head of FCA Compliance will receive;
- Attractive salary, either FTC / Day rate depending on preference.
- Competitive benefits package,
- Fantastic exposure on a huge project
More searches like this
- Compliance Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom