Senior Internal Auditor
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been mandated by our client, an innovative technology business supporting the insurance industry, to assist in their search for a Senior Auditor.
Our client is keen to meet audit professionals that takes a pragmatic and commercial approach to risk.
Reporting directly into the Head of internal audit, this is an exciting time to join the business as they go through a period of growth.
- Conduct risk-based audits, document the results in accordance with the internal requirements and regulatory standards
- Support the development and maintenance of a risk and controls culture across the business, both in the UK and across international acquisitions.
- Approach audit from a risk based perspective, using commercial acumen and
- Work with colleagues to plan and execute audits to a high quality to provide audit assurance and insights over the highest risks.
- Efficiently identify risks, mitigating control activities and tests of control activities for audit purposes.
- Develop subject matter expertise around specific business risks.
- Draft audit findings and agree with the key business contacts on remediation plans.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to implement suggested improvements to the function
- Lead audit projects, taking a strategic and agile approach looking to improve function capability, in particular, from a digital perspective.
- Significant prior commercial internal Audit experience (5 years +)
- Relevant accountancy / audit qualifications (IIA, CIA, CMIIA, CIMA, ACCA etc, CISA also useful)
- Ability to influence at all levels of seniority
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and working with new people
*The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk