1 day left
- Full Time
ASE Global is one of the most highly respected and trusted advisors to the automotive industry, partnering with most of the world’s leading manufacturers and dealerships to deliver customised consultancy and expertise designed to help automotive brands around the world to drive profitability, mitigate risk and thrive in a changing global market.
Our comprehensive range of financial audit, assurance and risk mitigation services help dealerships manage complex reporting and regulatory requirements, building business confidence and driving profitability through accountancy excellence.
Established for almost 50 years, we are committed to expanding our footprint and have opened new offices in Brazil, Mexico and Australia in the last 12 months alone. With a presence in 66 markets, offices in 14 countries and approximately 200 employees worldwide, we can adapt rapidly and with certainty to the needs of our clients and the changing dynamics of the automobile marketplace.
The Role – Audit Senior
Reporting to the Audit Manager, as an Audit Senior you will be part of a team of approximately 25 colleagues that contribute to £1m revenue through audit and accounts work for around 200 clients.
You will be required to:
- Prepare year end statutory financial statements for clients
- Lead and manage the remote/onsite audit team at companies principally in the automotive sector, from planning to completion
- Complete the planning section, deciding on audit risks, materiality, job budget etc.
- Assist or lead a team of Audit Associates to perform a wide variety of assignments, including due-diligence, corporate finance, business reviews, internal control reviews and; special projects for manufacturers
- Direct and review the work of your team
- Decide if the client has provided all the necessary information for the audit via Inflow software
- Decide which management letter points and potential audit adjustments should be put forward to the client in audit findings report
- Ensure if all necessary accounts disclosures have been made
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframes
- Assist in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Take responsibility for the development and mentoring of trainees
Our Requirements – Audit Senior
- Proven experience of leading a team on audit engagements
- Either working towards becoming or already be ACA, CA or ACCA qualified
- Strong technical knowledge, predominantly ISAs and FRS 102
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness to travel nationally and sometimes internationally as needed
- Full clean UK driving licence
Although not essential, motor trade / car dealership industry knowledge would be advantageous.
Joining our team is your chance to be part of a truly dynamic and innovative company, where your work will be varied and challenging, as the industry faces one of its greatest periods of change.
We know our people are our biggest strength. We win as a team and we celebrate successes as a team. We collaborate with each other, using our capabilities and talent to constantly raise the bar on our performance. You will be given every opportunity to bring new ideas to the table, and we encourage new ways of working, providing our people with the platform to share those ideas.
You will benefit from:
- Starting salary in the region of £30,000, level dependent on experience and qualifications
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 x critical illness and 4 x death in service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Permanent contract, working full time hours
You will be based at our office located near Manchester Airport, although there will be scope for some home working.
All applications for the Audit Senior vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom