Audit Manager - Bermuda
If you’re an auditor with a sense of adventure, Bermuda wants to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Take advantage of a fixed term (2 years) contract with a high salary / low tax and full relocation package!
Work just a minute away from crystal blue waters, take advantage of the island's outdoor lifestyle, and build a friendship and professional network full of people from all around the world. Bermuda’s work culture has been built on years of ex-pat experience, and you’ll be welcomed to a community of supportive ex-pats who share backgrounds from all around the world.
Bermuda has an incredibly strong economy, which has diversified over the last 5 years. That said, the financial services industries which it is renowned for (primarily captive and reinsurance, wealth management and banking) remains its focal point. In Bermuda, you’ll be able to build deep knowledge of these industries, which remain high in demand in cities like New York, Toronto, London and Zurich. Gaining experience working Bermuda will help to further your career prospects greatly in the future!
Hanami International has been recruiting in Bermuda since our inception, and we’ve helped auditors of 50 different nationalities make international moves. Our client, the islands leading public accounting firm, invited us out to the island last year, and our recruiters have second to none knowledge of island life. We’re here to answer your questions, see you through the recruitment process with ease and ensure you have a great transition to Bermuda!
What’s on offer:
- 2-year fixed-term contract, with high salary, low tax, and full relocation support
- Take advantage of the island’s great lifestyle, with beaches, bars, sports venues, and other facilities all in close proximity
- Gain invaluable international experience, increasing future career prospects and earning potential
- Full support when your contract ends to relocate anywhere in the world (US, Canada, UK, etc.)
- If you do extend your contract, you'll likely see fast promotion cycles, further advancing your career
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Audit in a large, international accounting firm, with at least one (1) busy season as an Audit Manager
- Fluent in English
- Formally accounting qualified (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CA etc.)
- A sense of adventure, ready to relocate anytime between October and December 2021.
For more information, apply confidentially or call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +442070487880
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in Bermuda
- Audit Consultant Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in Bermuda
- External Audit Manager Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in Bermuda
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in Bermuda