1 day left
- Full Time
The audit team of a well-established medium-sized firm of chartered accountants in Greenford is looking for seniors who share their values for quality client care, reliability and professionalism, and who are seeking a long-term career move with clear career progression, together with a positive work environment and friendly, approachable colleagues.
The firm is a successful and reputable accountancy practice undergoing continued growth and expansion with excellent progression prospects for the right professionals who are looking to further their careers within the accounts discipline.
You will be involved with a mixed portfolio of corporate, non-corporate and charity clients, taking responsibility primarily for audits, with some accounts preparation and taxation responsibilities.
Your work will be apportioned 90% auditing and 10% accounts preparation and you will, therefore, need to be confident in all aspects of audit requirements, client accounts preparation assignments and corporation tax matters.
You will be an auditor or accountant with audit experience working with an accounting practice in the United Kingdom.
Ideally, you will have studied, or be studying for AAT, ACA or ACCA qualifications, but candidates who are qualified by relevant experience will not be ruled out.
You should have experience of attending external audits and of working on accounts preparation assignments through to completion, and presenting audit files and completed accounts and tax computations.
You will have excellent communication skills to facilitate understanding between the client, team members and partners.
You should have a strong, recent track record in external audit and accounts preparation.
Experience with CCH (for accounts preparation) will be required – and knowledge of MWP would be preferred.
Recently re-furbished offices provide a comfortable working environment within a 2-minute walk from Greenford Station, which is on the Central Line and 25 minutes from Central London.
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary.
- You will play a key part in the continued success of the firm.
- The opportunity to work with a friendly team in a very comfortable office environment.
- A robust career development plan personal to you.
- In return for your hard work and effort, the practice appreciates the need for a healthy work/life balance and family-friendly benefits.
- Location: Greenford, Greater London
- Salary range £45,000 to £51,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full time role
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Tax Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)