Senior Manager – Corporate Treasury Services
Our Corporate Treasury Services team is focused on serving the world's leading Corporate Treasuries with their most complex business challenges and is currently experiencing an exceptional rate of growth. The team offer deep treasury expertise in financial products and markets, risk management, systems, governance, valuation and accounting, and work closely with other high impact functions within KPMG such as Audit, Risk Consulting and Management Consulting to provide a wide range of treasury advisory and audit services.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with delivering Treasury advisory and audit projects ranging from strategy reviews, target operating models, and audit support, including providing input to larger, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Assist senior management in providing clients with advice on technical treasury and accounting issues.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, thought leadership collateral and marketing material.
- Support the business development of KPMG’s IFRS 9 client propositions/offering, and assisting in the responses to IFRS 9 client proposals, with a primary focus on Corporates, Listed and Regulatory.
What we’re looking for
- Must possess professional qualification - ACA, ACCA or CPA. Individuals on track to be exam and time qualified this year may also be considered.
- Strong knowledge of accounting for financial instruments under IFRS, UK GAAP or US GAAP.
- Very good project management skills demonstrated by a record of project delivery.
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities whilst maintaining a solution mindset, as well as drive and resilience to deliver in a pressured environment.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assurance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)