Horizon Talent Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Audit Senior to join our client on a permanent basis to be based in their Cayman Islands office.
The Cayman Islands is a fantastic place to live and work, from the beautiful scenery and beaches to great financial services exposure and an excellent income tax rate. If you have been thinking about a change, we would love to discuss this position with you.
- Pre-audit scoping and preparation, identifying audit risks and performing preliminary evaluation of client's internal control structure to identify weaknesses and areas for management consideration and improvement.
- Carry out audit planning procedures including the design of audit tests.
- Complete audit files.
- Review client-prepared financial statement and other management reports.
- Responsible for on-site management and supervision of junior team members, providing on-the job coaching to support their on-going development.
- Maintain good client relationships.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience in audit. This position would be an excellent for professionals with the following experience:
- Understands the role and function of audit for a large range of different entities, in particular financial service clients and has a good understanding of audit techniques including planning, interviewing, documentation, testing, and conclusions and reporting.
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge and understanding of current accounting and audit regulations and issues.
- Proven client handling experience and the ability to supervise and motivate more junior members of staff.
- Excellent communication, skills and can display initiative and good problem-solving ability.
- Highly PC literate with excellent knowledge of Windows software and accounting systems.
If you are looking for an Audit Senior position in the Cayman Islands, please submit an application by clicking the apply button now.
Horizon Talent Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.