Senior Internal Auditor
My client are a leading UK and international practice who due to a successful period of growth are seeking to strengthen their dedicated internal audit team with the addition of a studying or qualified Internal Auditor. This is a permanent role offering study support if required.
The client base is a combination of public sector and not for profit clients.
We seek studying (full support offered) and qualified internal auditors who are seeking a new challenge with opportunities on the South Coast.
We seek candidates who can/do:
- Assist in the delivery of internal audits across a wide range of sectors
- Work effectively within a dynamic, friendly and highly driven team.
- Welcome autonomy
- Articulate what internal audit is
- Appraise the risk in day to day auditing
- Problem solve and understand the implications of risk
- Work on ad hoc projects and get involved in a broad spectrum of responsibilities.
We are keen to speak to candidates already working in practice or those who have moved into commerce or the public sector but are keen to work on a more varied portfolio of sectors and clients.
Qualified or part qualified (an excellent study package) is offered - this client has an award winning investment on training and internal development.
For more information please click to apply.