Senior Internal Auditor - Hong Kong - will sponsor visa - international applications welcome
A top European consumer goods company is looking for an experienced Senior Internal Auditor for their offices in Hong Kong, a level equivalent to a Manager within the Big 4. This is the perfect opportunity for a Big 4 trained auditor to gain international experience, travel the world 40-50%, expand your network and work for one of the most well-known companies in the world. What we are looking for in a profile is prior international experience and motivation to develop a global career.
Specifically we are looking for someone trained in The Big 4 at the Manager level or someone in an internal audit team who would be at the Manager level if they had stayed within the Big 4:
- Perform financial audits and process reviews in various branches of the company while providing recommendations to ensure the quality of the internal control and financial reporting processes;
- Review financial information;
- Make sure that procedures are well implemented and communicated;
- Interact and present findings to higher management.
You will have the opportunity to work across various and diverse business activities and operational processes within the company.
What my client is looking for in your profile:
- 7-8 years’ experience in a Big 4/Top 10 consulting firm with our without internal audit experience;
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus;
- CPA/CIA certification any other similar certifications is a strong advantage;
- International exposure (i.e. professional experiences abroad, VIE programmes or university exchange programmes);
- Ability to travel 40-50% globally and interact with global teams.
You will be joining an international team in an international city. The company is offering excellent career progression within their finance department and within any of their many branches in various locations around the globe. You will also have the opportunity to travel the world and build an international network.