FS Audit Seniors and Managers, Dublin - Ireland - will sponsor!
One of my key clients in Ireland is seeking talented auditors to join their team in Dublin at Audit Senior and Manager levels. You will work closely with senior management on a portfolio of local and international audit clients across a broad range of commercial sectors.
This is your chance to be part of a fast-growing firm which offers fantastic opportunities to progress and grow. In addition, you will enjoy all that Dublin has to offer – friendly people, positive work/life balance, multiculturalism, burgeoning tech sector, short commute and of course, Guinness!
- Liaise closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues
- Assist the team including motivating them, allocating on the job tasks for audits and completing staff and job allocation, job planning, training needs, staff issues, identification of resources required
- For the more technically demanding audits, there may be the need to on site manage and assist in the performance of complex sections such as Share Based Compensation, Revenue Recognition and other critical areas as defined in the audit process
- Supervise and train more junior members of the team to ensure that firm standards are maintained throughout the entire audit process
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ Audit experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits.
Sponsorship is available!
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch with Andy Bell or Claire Mason for further details.