Internal Audit Senior Manager or Associate Director
Are you an internal auditor looking to step up to a Senior Manager or Associate Director level. Our client is looking for someone who is able to focus on delivery and growing the business. This is an exciting time to join the Risk Advisory Services in London or Birmingham.
About the role:
- Demonstrates a broad range of client experience across industries.
- Anticipates changes to policy, laws and regulations (including accounting regulations) and provides advice on the impact/implications for clients.
- Understands and applies knowledge of innovative solutions.
- Develops and co-ordinates appropriate relationships with regulatory authorities/industry bodies.
- Builds relationships and establishes visibility as an SME through participation in professional associations, networks, publishing articles, speaking engagements.
- Uses judgement in assessing risk in client assignments and consults where appropriate.
- End to end experience of internal audit/risk assurance across a varied client base.
- Experience of managing large teams.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a personality to manage large teams and liaise with senior stakeholders. Keen to progress in the future – passionate about Internal Audit career.
- Come from a professional services background and has worked across a varied client base.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/IIA.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Internal Audit Senior Manager or Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly