- Reporting into The Internal Audit Manager to Deliver an Audit Plan
- Work for an agile FTSE 250 Listed, Global Organisation
About Our Client
Victrex plc are a British-based supplier of high performance polymers and a member of the FTSE 250 based in Lancashire.
The successful Internal Auditor's responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Develop standard audit work programmes against the financial control framework, ensuring coverage of all aspects of financial control.
- Support the development of self-assurance questionnaires for the ongoing monitoring of financial compliance.
- Follow-up and closure of audit findings in a timely manner.
- Independant E2E delivery of financial and operational audits in line with the audit programme,
- Maintain audit files as per the requirement of the internal audit methodology
- Promote Group Internal Audit Services and its role across the business while building and maintaining excellent relationships with all stakeholders .
- Work collaboratively with 2nd line assurance groups where required, including support in the development of control owner questionnaires for ongoing monitoring of compliance against regulatory frameworks.
- Support the Director of Risk and Assurance during Annual Internal Audit Planning
The Successful Applicant
The successful Internal Auditor should have;
- A professional auditing/accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA/ACA/CIA),
- Demonstrable audit lead experience either in a big four (or similar) accounting and auditing firm or experience in industry leading compliance-based financial control audits.
- Sound understanding of the requirements of the International Accounting Standards and their application in Industry is essential.
- Experience of non-financial operational internal audit would be an advantage but training will be given.
What's on Offer
The successful Internal Auditor will receive;
- Competitive salary of up to £45,000
- Extensive training and nurturing from a supportive Manager,
- 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Vitality Health for employee and family members under 25.
- Pension - Employee Pension Contribution Rate of 5% of Pensionable Pay and a Company contribution of 12%.
- 4 x Death in Service Benefit.
- SAYE Scheme
- All employee Share Ownership Scheme after 3 months service.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme based on individual and Company Performance
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref code: MPCNJN0820213563292Z
Closing Date: 30/11/2021