Senior Associate, Funds, Cayman Islands
Do you have aspirations to further develop your Financial Services career and have a tan all year long? How about working for a top firm world wide and be able to go diving after work? Would you like a better work life balance while still being in a top financial services centre globally, right up there with London, New York and Hong Kong? This is all possible! Welcome to the Cayman Islands.
In this role you can:
- Take charge and lead the full Audit process from planning to completion
- Work with a dynamic portfolio of investment, private equity funds and banking clients
- Be the clients first point of contact
- Gain exposure to clients from all over the world
- Receive industry leading training to help further you professional portfolio
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Join a growing office, be part of an exciting journey, acquiring new funds at a rapid pace
- Take part in a social office, open door approach with partners, monthly and quarterly events
- Live in one of the most beautiful locations in the world, full of white sand beaches, world class diving and other water sports
- Enjoy everything the islands have to offer with flexible hours
- Be part of a thriving expat community
- Enjoy tax free compensation, NO TAXES
Apply if you have:
- At least 3 years' recent experience in audit gained in a similar market such as the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mainland Europe, Bermuda, Hong Kong, Singapore the Caribbean or South Africa
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA fully qualified
- Currently or very recently working as an external audit senior
- Fluent English language skills both written and oral
- Able to work well independently and be willing to take on roles of responsibility
- Able to take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Able to identify issues quickly and efficiently
- Able to meet deadlines
Sounds good doesn't it? All there is left to do is apply.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)