Our prestigious engineering / project services client is looking for an Internal Auditor to join a growing and influential function, based in Oxfordshire, South West with remote working 3 days / week.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Provide independent third-line assurance to our business on its Governance, Risk Management, and Control (GRC) arrangements.
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in the delivery of the annual internal audit programme of reviews, lead and support individual audits across the organisation and its sites.
- Support the co-ordination of outsourced internal audit provision and work collaboratively with them on assignments
- Support NDA led estate wide audits and engage collaboratively in NDA led initiatives
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of internal audit processes and audit quality management system
- Internal audit experience within engineering, manufacturing or business services
- IIA part or fully qualified
- understanding of the business and strategic vision
- A self-starter with strong communication skills
- Good analytical, organisational and presentation skills
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to progress your audit career, while making a genuine difference. For further details and to register your interest, please send in your CV for immediate review.
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Oxfordshire