Audit Manager, Life Insurance, Bermuda
Turquoise surroundings, amazing marine life, pristine pink beaches, fantastic weather, friendly and hospitable natives and all accompanied with great food and modern amenities - Beautiful Bermuda is becoming one of the most desired destinations in the world . This is your opportunity to build and expand on your experience in Paradise!
As Audit Manager you will have an international financial services portfolio with a focus on Insurance.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop your career within Big Four
- Join a company that offers amazing career progression opportunities
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Great work-life balance and time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment.
- The crime rate is far lower than comparable Caribbean locations
- Use y our creativity to solve complex issues
- Sail on the cerulean waters around the island
- This role will grant you the opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Own your engagements and ensure deadlines are met
- Showcase your skills and develop, mentor and coach a thriving team
- Hamilton, is a treasure trove for foodies and art lovers
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
- Drive your own development with the support of the company
The ideal candidate:
- Professional qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- 5+ years external Audit experience within an international Top 10 accounting firm
- Life Insurance industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience mentoring and leading a diverse team
- Organised and the ability to prioritise
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)