ESG/Sustainability Senior Assurance Manager – Corporates
To support our growing sustainability/ESG (‘Environmental, Social and Governance’) and non-financial information assurance business across Audit, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our team and assist in providing large corporate companies in different sectors, including those from the FTSE 100, with assurance over a wide variety of topics.
These topics include Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions, waste, water, community investment, sustainable supply chains, health and safety (H&S), diversity, gender pay gap, responsible investing and other non-financial information. You will be responsible for managing these assurance engagements from within an exciting and newly formed Assurance hub. And you will also have the opportunity to provide ESG reporting advice to non-audit clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Juggle multiple sustainability/ESG Assurance engagements.
- Complete the second review of the documentation on the assurance file in line with KPMG’s quality standards and our internal KPMG Assurance Manual.
- Take responsibility for supporting the Director/Partner in identifying and pursuing new assurance opportunities. Build your own business network, both internally and externally.
- Coach manager and oversee work performed by the rest of the team.
What we’re looking for
- A 2:1 degree or above from a recognised university or institution in a sustainability/ESG related degree.
- Experience (minimum 7 years) in a sustainability/environmental related field, including experience of delivering and managing sustainability assurance engagements for large clients (ideally FTSE 350 or equivalent) under ISAE 3000 and ISAE 3410.
- Experience of leading and developing teams, managing budgets, strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Inquisitive mind with a strong passion for sustainability and ESG issues.
Support from day one.
We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability.
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom