IT Audit Senior Manager – Financial Services
5 days left
- Full Time
Audit is the largest of our UK practices. Some of the world’s biggest companies rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge and expertise, so the work we undertake affects investment decisions, inspires confidence in public sector expenditure and supports our economic growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Take responsibility for the overall engagement output including scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, quality and review of deliverables.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing team members, both on and off engagements (e.g. setting goals and appraising performance), and contributing to practice management (e.g. training and knowledge sharing).
- Work with Partners and Directors in delivering IT External Audit to the Financial Services sector.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of audit stakeholders (external audit) and deliver IT audit services to this portfolio to time, budget and quality.
What we’re looking for
- Able to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly.
- Strong project management skills including being able to manage multiple engagements simultaneously, to manage teams effectively, and to deliver engagements on time and to budget.
- Able to motivate and lead small teams and work on own initiative.
- Experience of auditing application controls for a range of business processes within a financial services environment.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom