Director – Accounting Advisory Services
We want to lead the conversation when it comes to shaping the future of the profession. And given the scale and variety of our audit engagements in both the UK and globally, we are well placed to create change. If you share our commitment to achieving excellence and working to the highest audit standards, are a natural collaborator who values different perspectives and relishes the opportunity to develop and progress - then KPMG could be the place where you can thrive.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing accounting support including reports and presentations to stakeholder issues relating to IFRS, US GAAP and UK GAAP (FRS101/FRS 102/UK Companies Act 2006).
- Oversight and lead key pillars of AAS strategy, take accountability for overall team management and other non-delivery aspects of the role.
- Operational accountability and responsibility for the delivery of accounting advisory engagements. Demonstrates a strong tone and culture supporting quality through communication, consultations, engagement support and commitment to maintain objectivity, professional scepticism, ethics and integrity. This includes leading KPMG engagements with stakeholders and AAS input into larger, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Supporting transaction teams with IFRS 3 analysis and model reviews with relevant accounting frameworks.
What we’re looking for
- US GAAP knowledge would be beneficial.
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or international equivalent).
- Experience of oversight of teams.
- Business development experience including generating sales with new stakeholders and developing internal networks.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Partner Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom