IT Audit Manager (Financial Services) London
A great opportunity for an IT Audit Manager to join the audit division at a leading Insurance company in London.
You will be a part of the team responsible for:
- Leading the planning, execution and reporting of IT and audits to provide an independent and objective assessment of internal controls and evaluate project risks.
- Ensuring the effective completion of audit phases, including those of a complex nature, ensuring timely, complete, and accurate outputs.
- Providing support and guidance to group and local auditors on the review and testing of IT systems, processes, and controls.
- Assisting in the development of IT Audit departmental audit methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Ensure communications to senior management are transparent, clear and appropriate and supporting line management on additional management tasks
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a comparable role at Senior Auditor or Manager level with a large multinational, financial services, or Big 4 firm.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industries, ideally insurance/reinsurance industries
- Familiar with IT Risks and controls risk-based, including risk-based practices and approach.
- Strong computer skills with experience in system-based audits / data analytics would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in building relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international locations when required.
Other Desirable skills
- Professional qualification in IT Internal Audit, such as CISA / CISM /CISSP or similar is desirable
- Knowledge or experience in IT standards and control frameworks, such as ITIL or NIST is desirable.
What the position can offer you:
- The base salary on offer ranges between £80,000 - £85,000 depending on experience
- Attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.