Senior Manager – Data and Analytics
Our Data and Analytics team is a specific area of focus and growth for KPMG. Structurally, we sit in the Technology practice of our Management Consulting division and are aligned to the Corporates coverage group. We provide strategic, organisational and technical advisory work for our stakeholders that allows them to exploit their information and maximise value from data assets. Given the significant demand in the marketplace we are looking to hire multiple individuals with expertise in at least one of the following areas: Data & Information Management, Information Exploitation or Advanced Analytics.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead large, complex data & analytics programmes and projects from strategy to execution.
- Work with senior stakeholders (CIO, CDO and CFO) to cultivate strong relationships as a trusted partner, through articulating and realising the value of data.
- Use their people management experience to lead combined project teams and KPMG data analytics professionals, and develop knowledge in the KPMG team.
- Contribute to business development including Requests for Proposals.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience of data analytics and information management experience with a professional services firm, an internal strategy/analytics group, or similar environment.
- Masters or bachelors degree in a technical or economic field with working knowledge of topics such as data modelling, information management, machine learning, and cloud computing.
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Seeks to understand others motivations.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.