Forensic Consulting Director – Investigations & Compliance
Investigations and Compliance (I&C) is part of KPMG’s Forensic practice. We help our stakeholders with their biggest and most challenging crisis management, misconduct and integrity matters. Our work helps stakeholders respond to regulatory enquiries, reduce reputational risk and prevent or reduce commercial loss by helping them to investigate and mitigate risks including fraud and misconduct, bribery and corruption, financial crime and much more. We have an exciting pipeline of work and ambitious growth targets and are looking for experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join our talented team.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on engagements that help stakeholders to prevent and mitigate the risk of fraud, bribery and corruption and other areas of financial crime. These projects might include, for example, fraudulent financial reporting, fraud risk management, regulatory compliance, and integrity due diligence assignments.
- Lead delivery, meaning leadership of the engagement and dealing directly with senior management, the stakeholder’s external counsel, senior members of the KPMG team and other third parties as required. You will also be expected to oversee and train junior colleagues and take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of project deliverables.
- Work on a variety of project-based work over a cross section of forensic work types, industries and geographies.
- The individual will be based in KPMG’s CSQ office working under KPMG’s hybrid working model of both home and office working. The individual will need to display a flexible attitude to working and be prepared to travel/work at other locations within the UK and internationally.
What we’re looking for
- Chartered Professional Accountant or equivalent is preferred. An additional legal or fraud related qualification is also preferred.
- Practical and recent experience of leading Forensic investigations with a strong understanding of market leading investigative techniques, such as interviewing, e-review and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivation and an enquiring mind.
- Ability to establish credibility with stakeholders and senior colleagues quickly and ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Compliance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Forensic / Fraud Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Crime Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom