Internal Audit Senior Manager – IARCS
KPMG's IARCS practice is an area of the firm with tremendous growth potential as proven by recent significant wins. It provides services relating to Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance. The FS team is based nationally, but this role is to work in the dynamic, fast growing and supportive Insurance and Investment Management team, based in Canary Wharf.
- Are you looking for an opportunity where you can play a leadership role in managing dynamic IA teams leveraging Subject Matter Experts in order make a real value adding stakeholder impact?
- Do you want to have your voice heard at IA forums and coach individuals in the team to achieve their full potential and deliver quality services?
- Do you want to help build meaningful trusted relationships with top tier FS stakeholders?
If so, this is a great opportunity for an individual to be involved in managing the team and supporting business development through building meaningful trusted relationships with stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting partners/directors to identify and develop new stakeholder relationships.
- Actively participating in and supporting the partners/directors in business development activity including the development of proposals and presenting to stakeholders selection panels.
- Managing a portfolio of existing IA stakeholders and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Reviewing key stakeholder deliverables such as IA/SoX controls reports, working papers, including SoX testing, and audit programs including managing the input from subject matter experts before final quality assurance by partners/directors.
What we’re looking for
- Achieved an accountancy qualification including but not limited to ACA, ACCA, IIA, CCAB. We will also consider other suitable Internal Audit qualifications.
- SoXs design, implementation and testing experience.
- Industry and/or professional services experience within FS stakeholders, especially Insurance or Investment Management.
- Strong project and people management skills.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sarbanes-Oxley Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom