Financial Services Assistant Manager- London/Leeds/Manchester
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Top 10 accounting firm in London/Leeds/Manchester to recruit a Financial Services Internal Audit Assistant Manager. Our client proudly offers work with an envious portfolio covering sectors like asset management, insurance, banking, fintechs and wealth management.
As an Internal Audit Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of internal audits, regulatory assurance projects and stakeholder management. You will have an opportunity to also coach junior members of the team. It is a dynamic and hands-on role which offers leadership responsibilities and an opportunity to work across top clients. Other projects involve; conduct risk and compliance monitoring.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIIA (or equivalent) qualification
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in internal audit in a Top 30 accountancy firm or reputable financial services institutions.
This is an opportunity for somebody who is ambitious, driven and looking to engage with a variety of projects within the internal audit remit. If you are looking for a supportive environment in which to kick-start your management experience and which ensures career guidance and progression, you are encouraged to apply.
Please note that our client cannot offer sponsorship for this vacancy.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Senior Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Manager Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Management Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Insurance £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester