Senior Internal Auditors - UK wide
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been extremely busy with the Top 10 professional services firms to recruit qualified senior internal auditors/assistant managers. Keen to speak with candidates situated across London, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Kent, Southampton, Bristol, Nottingham and Birmingham. These roles are best suited to candidates looking for variety, genuinely tailored progression and fast-paced growing teams.
Responsibilities involve managing and delivering internal audit services as well as advisory assignments (including ESG, SOX work, privacy, data analytics as well as 3rd party risk assurance). There are multiple roles, thus, if you are keen to get involved in aforementioned areas and have experience in the public sector/charities, financial services and corporate sectors, there is an opportunity for you. These teams are growing, ambitious and supportive which also offer flexible working and great benefits (such as up to 35 days of annual leave!)
A fantastic time to consider new things for your career if you:
- Have at least 3 yrs of internal audit experience and/or specialism
- Are qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA/CIA or equivalent) or looking for qualification support
- Have demonstrable experience of relevant sector experience
- Looking for dynamic teams and career progression
You will be joining key growth areas of the businesses that consistently beat their competition. My clients encourage and embrace continuous personal and professional development, with examples of new hires being promoted within their first six months. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Auditor Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Audit Senior Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester
- Sarbanes-Oxley Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester