Risk Advisory (Manager to Senior Manager) - Sydney, Melbourne, and Queensland/AUS
Risk Advisory (Manager to Senior Manager) - Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland/AUS
Salary - $120,000 - $180,000
KPP Search has partnered with a global consultancy that provides independent risk advisory to high profile financial services businesses. They are investing heavily into their risk teams across multiple Australian offices to deliver large scale project execution across their banking and non-banking clientele. They are looking for proven leaders at the manager to senior manager level with consulting experience from the big 4 or others to join their agile and dynamic teams.
The client is looking for proven risk management professionals with experience managing portfolios of top tier financial services clients.
These opportunities are perfect for candidates with 5– 10 years of experience within risk advisory services, corporate governance or regulatory compliance for financial institution clients or direct industry experience in any of these associated fields.
The client provides a platform for those looking for an autonomous environment. If you are a high performer and can build sound relationships across corporate governance and risk and compliance divisions of these global institutions, you will be recognised and rewarded.
With an ever-growing demand for top tier risk management within financial services, this is a long and rewarding career. So, working with the best and engaging in the most impactful and business-critical commercial projects will give you a sound foundation to excel.
- Leading client engagements and ensuring more junior members of the team and coached properly to fulfil their responsibilities with the tools my client provides.
- Identifying, understand and remediate risk in operational context for financial services clients.
- Your role is to build solid working relationships with financial services executives and bring your industry knowledge for governance and commercial value.
- Delivering a broad range of risk advisory services by working with C level executives, board members in some cases and senior management across your client portfolio. This may include planning, budgeting, delivery, and engagement risk management.
- Design and review of corporate governance, risk management and regulatory compliance frameworks and functions.
- 5–10 years (Manager to Senior Manager) experience with either a consulting background or coming from industry (banking, investment banking) risk or compliance advisory.
- First-line experience is also very much welcomed for those looking to take on a more advisory and 2nd line position.
- Financial modelling and ability to design and implement frameworks.
- Sound knowledge of financial regulation, operations and corporate governance.
- Demonstrable experience In managing senior stakeholders within risk, finance and compliance.
- The ability to effectively project manage and execute engagements to tight deadlines.
- The desire to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment will require a driven mentality.
- A confident and professional presenter.
- Strong IT skills desired.
For more information please apply
Apply for Risk Advisory (Manager to Senior Manager) - Sydney, Melbourne, and Queensland/AUS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly