Senior Internal Audit (SOX)
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are working with an American listed Global Media, Event and Entertainment company on a Senior Internal Auditor vacancy. The company has talent and media agencies across the world and also owns and manages well-known arts, sports and cultural events. As a Senior in the team, working across the group you will contribute to an audit plan that has significant SOX requirements. One of the current seniors within the team is currently looking after one of our client’s largest business units so significant exposure and responsibility can be expected with this role.
The company is continually expanding and recently listed in the US. The Internal Audit & Risk function is split across the US and the UK and has grown from five to thirteen people in the last 2 years. Continued growth has meant that headcount is once again increasing and the team will soon reach 17 in size.
Bases in Manhattan, New York the salary for this role will range from $100-110k + additional benefits and bonus.
- As a key member of the Internal Audit and Sox Team work across the full lifecycle of audits including process documentation, testing and deficiency identification. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for capturing management remediation planning and ensure that following up has taken place.
- Build out and win buy in across the business from a broad spectrum of stakeholders and multiple business units across our client’s organization
- Assist in the drafting of results, including core findings and recommendations for the business
- 3-4 years of Internal Audit & SOX 404 compliance experience
- CPA / CIA or other relevant qualifications / or in the late stages of obtaining this
- Demonstrable understanding of financial risks and controls.
- Moderate to strong understanding of operational, compliance and strategic risks and controls
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk!