Senior Internal Auditor
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by a global leader in the manufacturing of building materials on a Senior Internal Auditor Vacancy. Our client’s operations span over one hundred and ninety manufacturing locations worldwide and employ more than fifteen thousand people total. This is a high profile position reporting directly into the Group Head of Internal Audit with the successful candidate expected to build relationships with a diverse range of globally based stakeholders.
The role can be based near anyone of Ireland’s (including Northern Ireland’s) major international airports with candidates ideally based within commuting distance of Cork, Dublin or Belfast airport.
Regular travel (up to 25-30 weeks / year) will be required to the Group’s overseas subsidiaries.
- Draw up, deliver and reports on audits issued by the Group Head of Internal Audit.
- Analyse policy and procedures and deliver professional accounting, IT and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate operational, IT, financial as well as management controls.
- Give recommendations in accordance with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and cost effective
- Build out, win buy in and grow relationships with business unit leaders and stakeholders across the business.
- On an adhoc basis perform other duties and assignments including special investigations and varied project work.
- Have big 4 / top 10 experience
- Be ACA qualified or equivalent. Additional qualifications (CIA, CFE and CISA) would be desirable.
- Have experience in Internal Audit (Ideally manufacturing) in an international business.
- Familiarity with IT General controls testing
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company: Experts in Audit and Risk!