Senior Internal Auditor - Payments
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company:
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been exclusively mandated by one of the world’s biggest companies on a Senior Internal Audit vacancy. This is a rare opportunity to join a global business that has shaped the modern world. As the fastest growing business of the last ten years our client sits at the forefront of e-commerce, digital steaming, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. Based in Luxembourg, this is a high profile position that will be reporting directly in to the Audit Manager. As part of a global team, this role will support our client’s worldwide payments function from an Internal Audit perspective. Given this, we are looking to speak to candidates who have extensive payments experience and understanding of the wider Financial Services regulatory environment.
This position will include 15-20% travel post COVID. The team is currently 100% remote and will be moving to a hybrid working model in 2022.
The successful candidate will be expected to conduct world wide risk assessments across multiple jurisdictions. The team has a high level approach towards their engagements and candidates will be expected to look at things holistically and on a global perspective.
Audits will cover but are not limited to
- AML activities.
- Data security focussed on specific systems
- Audits covering the entire life cycle of a payment products
- Specific compliance audits
MUST HAVE QUALIFIECATIONS
- Numerous years of experience in internal or external auditing, risk management or compliance in the Luxembourg financial services sector
- Good understanding of EU and/or UK and/or US regulatory and compliance requirements in financial services
- Big 4 experience would be a plus
- Relevant qualification – CPA , CIA, CISA ect
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company: Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!