Senior Audit Manager - London
AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER
£65,000 TO £75,000 PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Audit Manager with a passion for client delivery? Do you want to work at a progressive firm where your career progression opportunities are excellent, without the long hours typically associated with the Big 4?
Isaac James Associates has partnered with a Leading Advisory Firm to appoint an Audit Senior Manager in their Central London office. With a growing client base this is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate who wants to progress their career in a firm where professional development is highly valued.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an Audit Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of a portfolio of Audit Clients and supervise multiple audit teams.
- You will ensure all audit engagements are delivered using the firm’s methodologies, and in accordance with professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manage client relationships, ensuring effective communication and delivery of value-add services.
- Be a pro-active team leader, managing teams efficiently and ensuring training, development and mentoring is delivered to junior colleagues.
- Deliver pitches for new business, and network effectively as part of the wider business development strategies in place
- You will hold a recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA) and have demonstrable IFRS knowledge.
- You will be technically competent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience Auditing clients under FRS102 and IFRS
- You will be highly commercial, with a track record of winning new clients and maximising profitability across multiple engagement.
- As a Senior Manager, you will have superb communication skills.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and how you can develop your career, please apply with your CV and package details.