Horizon Talent Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior to join our client based in their fantastic central London office.
This global consultancy is offering the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing areas of their business and work on some of their largest and most important clients. You will provide assurance services to clients who are developing and executing transformational strategies, such as launching an initial public offering (IPO), both in local markets and in the U.S. You will also be involved in implementing improvements to internal controls under US SOX and UK Corporate Reform.
- Pre-audit scoping and preparation, identifying audit risks and performing preliminary evaluation of client's internal control structure to identify weaknesses and areas for management consideration and improvement
- Carry out audit planning procedures including the design of audit tests
- Complete audit files
- Review client-prepared financial statement and other management reports
- Responsible for on-site management and supervision of junior team members, providing on-the job coaching to support their on-going development
- Maintain good client relationships
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities
- A qualified accountant with experience in audit
- Understand the role and function of audit for a large range of different entities and have a good understanding of audit techniques including planning, interviewing, documentation, testing, and conclusions and reporting
- Possess a strong technical knowledge and understanding of current accounting and audit regulations and issues
- Proven client handling experience and the ability to supervise and motivate more junior members of staff
- Excellent communication skills and can display initiative and good problem-solving ability
- Highly PC literate with excellent knowledge of Windows software and accounting systems
If you are looking for an Audit Senior position in London, please submit an application by clicking the apply button now.
Horizon Talent Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sarbanes-Oxley Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom