Internal Controls Auditor
Our client is one of the fastest-growing FTSE 100 blue-chip organisations - on a quest to find an Internal Controls Auditor.
Working in a fast-paced, dynamic and commercial environment, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven finance professional who is able to demonstrate proven controls experience across financial processes. An integral member of the team that is responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring end-to-end processes in adherence with the Group’s financial control framework.
The role is based in Hertfordshire, North London offering flexible hybrid working (2 days/wk in the office 3 days/wk work from home).
Responsibilities range from:
- Supporting the design, implementation and monitoring of end-to-end processes in adherence with the Group’s Financial Controls Framework
- Identifying and monitoring of all business controls, automated process level and system-generated report controls, and relevant general IT controls, within assigned end-to-end processes
- Responsible for ensuring that all risk and control matrices and process flows remain up to date and well documented
- Working across Finance, and the wider business, to deliver training and embed processes and controls
- Identification of control deficiencies and supporting on the design and delivery of remediation plans
- Actively seek opportunities to participate in projects that support this rapidly growing business that drive improvements to accounting and reporting processes and support the growth of the business
This opportunity will ignite your internal controls career, unlike any other. The role has arisen due to an internal promotion and there will be a number of fast track career progression opportunities available.
Whether this represents your first move out of practice, or a switch in industry, your number one quality must be confidence and the ability to work in a constantly changing and rapidly growing environment.
- Experience of designing controls, implementing or monitoring a financial controls framework (COSO) or SOX experience
- Internal audit or external audit background
- Proven ability to explain technical matters to non-experts
- Desire to assess the effectiveness and optimise financial systems & drive change
- Experience in managing elements of change projects and working across stakeholder groups
If you are looking for an internal controls and process improvement role with a genuine purpose this is it!
For further details and to register your interest please apply with your full CV details.
Apply for Internal Controls Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly