Business Analyst - Oracle Fusion
A blue-chip Technology business located in Hertfordshire, North London requires a Oracle Fusion Business Analyst to join a newly created team in Finance, responsible for enhancing financial reporting and delivering efficiency, insight and capability improvements.
This role provides a key interface between the reporting requirements of the users across Finance and the business and the developers of the technical solutions for reporting.
The position is a fully hybrid role offering 3 days / week homeworking and 2 days / week in the office.
- Engaging with users to understand their reporting requirements, including anticipated future needs.
- Analysing user requests & constructively challenging users to adopt Oracle Fusion standard reports wherever relevant.
- Where development is required, ensuring that design & content requirements are properly captured.
- Creating functional specifications in collaboration with business users, and working with the development team to validate requirements, define the solution, and oversee the delivery of reports.
- Working with Process Design leads to ensure that reporting is consistent with approved business processes.
- Supporting users to ensure new or modified reports are tested and signed off.
- Delivery of reports using Smartview & providing a backup user support service for ad hoc Smartview inquiries.
- Providing advice and training to the Finance community and business users on driving best practice report insights through effective use of tools, standardisation, templates, formats, and visualisation.
Skills & experience
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Fusion and Smartview
- Knowledge of finance processes
- Have an understanding of financial statements and reports including Management and Statutory Accounts, P&Ls, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements.
- Experience in working with stakeholders at all levels across the business, delivering with quality and at pace to meet deadlines
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
This is an outstanding newly created Business Analyst position working for a rapidly growing Technology organisation offering fast-track career progression opportunities. To register your interest and to receive further details please do apply with your CV details.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Other Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire