Audit Managers and Senior Managers – Most UK Locations – UK Visa Sponsorship Available
Our client is one the UK's leading providers of audit and advisory services to the listed sector with audit quality at the centre of everything they do. Our client is experiencing strong growth and can offer a people oriented culture, a structured career path and varied work spanning audit and transaction advisory.
We are helping them hire senior audit and advisory managers and managers for their offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Gatwick, Leeds, London, Manchester ,Nottingham and Reading. We are particularly keen to here from Audit Managers looking/capable of that step up to senior audit manager.
Our client believes that when their people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
- Act as audit lead on a range of varied private and listed clients. In London you will specialise in certain sectors and mainly work on listed clients but in the regions you will work across sectors with listed and private companies as part of the portfolio.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support partners marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent- visa sponsorship is available for suitably qualified candidates currently overseas or working in the UK with another audit firm.
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients at Manager level, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience - able to identify and convert opportunities.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
- 28 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in the bike to work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilise their employee assistance programme.