Cyber & IT Risk Manager
Cyber & IT Risk Advisory Services Manager | Professional Services | Up to $140,000 | Flexible-work
One of the biggest Professional Services firms is seeking a Cyber & IT Risk Advisory Services Manager to join their growing Cyber department in the southern part of the state of Connecticut. They require an experienced Cyber & IT Risk professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Their growing Cyber & IT Risk practice provides huge career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. They are committed to practising work/life balance and are big advocates for flexible working.
- Managing engagements that assess the design and operating effectiveness of IT processes and procedures to meet client objectives, including alignment with frameworks and compliance with laws and regulations
- Managing IT risk and security assessments to evaluate confidentiality, processing integrity, availability, security, and privacy concerns.
- Leading engagements by managing junior staff and seniors to meet engagement commitments.
- Advising and providing recommendations to senior management during engagements, pre-assessments, and gap assessments
- Training and managing seniors and staff in critical IT security skills and audit methodologies
- Managing and executing IT risk and security services in the following: (SOC 1,2, 3, SOX 404, NIST, CIS 20, ISO 27001, COBIT, PCI DSS, HIPAA, etc.)
- Evaluating and defining client requirements for IT risk & security engagements
- Defining scope and estimating engagement costs and details
- Developing client relationships
- 6 years of combined IT security & controls experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / IT Security or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to document security and control issues, business impact, and management action plans
- Strong background in IT Security control assessments
- Knowledge of COBIT and COSO and Sarbanes Oxley legislation and impact, HIPAA, and other regulations
- Strong background in technical security systems and environments
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work-plan specifications and deadlines
- CPA, CISA , CISSP, CISM, and IT Security-related certifications preferred
As well as a highly competitive salary, my client offers an attractive benefits package - you will receive a package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and transit benefits, as well as paid time off, a 401(k) plan with an employer contribution, and a profit sharing plan.
Please send over your most updated resume as soon as possible if you're interested, apply here.