Audit Manager, Insurance, Malta
Looking for dreamy beaches, 3000 hours of sunshine a year, a vibrant culture, crystal-clear blue Mediterranean water with an astonishing array of underwater sites? Malta is the answer!
Join one of the top international firms based on a stunning archipelago that sits just south of Sicily. Manage a large portfolio made up of a variety of clients across the Insurance sector and take your career to new heights whilst gaining a cultural experience you cannot find anywhere else in the world.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop your career within Big Four
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- The firm are known for excellent training and development opportunities
- Good base to travel to Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Enjoy working in a professional yet still welcoming and collaborative environment
- Manage a broad spectrum of Insurance clients
- Working closely with directors and partners across the firm's departments
- Festivals, theatre, clubs, bars and more. No two nights are the same in Malta!
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life and an island lifestyle
- Malta is very safe environment with a low cost of living
- Enjoy near year-round sun, you can indulge in outdoor living at its best
- English is widely spoken on the island with English and Maltese being the official languages
- The Maltese are renowned for their hospitality
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
Qualification and Experience:
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA or the equivalent)
- 5+ years External Audit experience gained in Big Four
- Experience in working with Insurance clients
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
- Experienced at developing, leading and motivating a diverse team
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)