Senior Accountant (Europe)
- Work in a bustling and multi-cultural city that is well connected to the rest of Europe
- Join a market leading consultancy to provide accountancy services to Global Organisations with Head Offices throughout Europe or USA and become an expert in international accounting and tax!
- Live and work in a city famed for its beer, chocolate, architecture and culture
- Work within a multicultural team on GAAP conversions whilst preparing statutory financial statements and tax returns
- Thrive in a challenging environment becoming a Senior Accountant and beyond including interacting with clients and utilising your technical IFRS & European GAAP expertise to help the team
- Be involved in a diverse, progressive role in a city that offers plenty to do and has an excellent quality of life
- Enjoy a generous basic salary with fringe benefits! (Including a car allowance, laptop, phone, insurance)
- Excellent experience gained in Accounting within Consultancy, Audit or Industry
- Accountancy Qualification or Bachelors degree in Accounting or a related subject
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS and any major European GAAP(France, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Denmark)
- Fluent English essential and a second language would be beneficial
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)