Group Lead Auditor - Europe
European Lead Internal Auditor for my client, based in Milton Keynes reporting to the Senior Manager of Internal Audit.
You will perform internal audits and special projects by providing independent, objective assurance, education, and consulting services to promote an effective control environment.
On a dynamic and constantly evolving environment, you will join a growing team as Lead Internal Auditor on a European scale. Your role will be to (i) execute the audit plan and timely report audit findings or consulting work, (ii) review the level of internal control applied on processes at Group Level, in order to assess its design, operating effectiveness and efficiency.
- Qualified Accountant/ Internal Auditor
- Minimum Required Experience: 5 to 7 years auditing/ consulting/ finance experience
- Prior public accounting experience in a US Based Company would be a plus;
- Big-4 experience would be a plus;
- Experience in conducting audit projects as well as SOX testing;
- Experience in identifying risks/controls, performing process walkthroughs, testing for key controls and monitoring effectiveness and reporting results;
- Ability to work and adapt in fast-paced companies
More searches like this
- Assurance Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom