IT Audit Team Build - Multiple levels
A multinational professional services firm is looking to build their new IT Audit and Advisory team in London. They are recruiting for a range of different positions, from IT Audit Analyst to IT Audit Assistant Manager.
Your key responsibility within the IT Audit team will be working with some of the world's leading corporate companies and providing audit services for numerous clients within the United Kingdom. This will be both internal and external audit, as well as offer advisory services for clients.
- Certification in IT auditing (or pursuing) in particular Postgraduate IT audit degree
- (Register EDP Auditor) or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- At least 2-7 years IT audit experience
- Experience in reviewing: General IT controls, information system security and IT
- Strong analytical skills and critical mind
- Excellent communication skills, and planning/ organizing expertise
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Preferably security certified professional, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CISM, CEH;
- Experience with auditing cloud, technical platforms, database management systems, networks
What's on offer
- Competitive base salary (dependent on experience) + Bonus & Benefits
- Flexible working model
Apply now to find out more!