Senior Internal Auditor
We give you a world of potential
Computershare has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor to join our team.
A role you will love
The Senior Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for planning, executing, and reporting on operational, financial and regulatory related audits in accordance with the annual audit plan. In addition, the Senior Auditor will perform special projects, assist in the annual internal audit planning process, and build relationships within the business.
- Risk-based Audit Planning that is focused on protecting and enhancing the value of the businesses of Computershare (CPU) and CPU’s clients.
- Deliver high quality, well controlled, independent, and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
- Effective Audit Program Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Communicate effectively and confidently throughout the Computershare US business lines with regional business heads and line management.
- Manage compliance with Computershare’s (CPU) global policies, procedures, and processes, including CPU Internal Audit methodology.
- Be a supporter of change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the CPU Internal Audit function.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
What will you bring to the role?
- Post-audit control failures and incidents
- Quality Assurance results
- Internal Audit Scorecard
- Business Scorecard
- Stakeholder feedback / Post-audit survey scores
- Time reporting (audit engagement budgets)
- Technical Skills
- Compliance Management
- Risk Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Auditees (Guide and direct, Monitor)
- Peer Senior Auditors (Consult)
Operating Environment & Context
- Computershare is a global financial administration company, employing over 16,000 people across 90 offices around the world. We provide services in over 20 countries to more than 16,000 clients and 125 million customers.
- The Computershare US business provides services to 79% of the Fortune 500, 83% of the S&P 500 and 93% of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- The Computershare US Audit team covers a wide range of products and services including communication services, class action administration, corporate restructuring administration, fund services, governance services, plan management, proxy solicitation and unclaimed property services.
Risk & Conduct - As an employee of Computershare you must always:
- act with integrity
- act with due skill, care, and diligence
- be open and cooperative with the OCC, the SEC and other regulators
- pay due regards to the interests of the customers and treat them fairly
- observe proper standards of market conduct
- complete all mandatory, regulatory training and assessments when notified to do so by the company
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a university or four-year college.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in planning and executing operational, risk-based and compliance audit engagements.
- Knowledge and proficiency in risk management principles and processes.
- Mortgage origination and/or mortgage secondary market experience
- A professional audit, accounting or business qualification (CIA, CISA, CRMA, CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) or a combination thereof.
If this sounds like just the role you’ve been looking for, be sure to apply today!
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
- Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
- Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
- Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
- Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States
- Quality Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States