Audit Senior Associate
Tilney Smith & Williamson
Leading independently owned providers of investment management, financial planning, financial advisory, accountancy, tax and corporate services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. With over 60 offices in the UK, Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, 3,200 people and an international capability in over 100 countries, our aim is to provide an innovative global service.
Our London office, based in the City, provides leading edge advice to private clients, professional practices, mid to large corporates and non-profit organisations.
From the London office we provide the full range of our services: audit, financial due diligence, valuations, business advisory services, corporate finance, corporate recovery, corporate tax, forensic services and litigation support, investment management, pensions and financial planning and advice on personal tax and trusts.
Assurance & Business Services
We provide a range of services including external and internal audit, management accounts and payroll services to a diverse client base ranging from small businesses and startups to substantial international groups. Our client portfolio includes businesses from a variety of different industry sectors, across both private and AIM listed companies.
Purpose of role:
To plan, perform and complete the audit process for each assignment through regular client contact, identify hurdles and provide solutions. You will assist in the supervision of junior staff, plan monitor and review their work.
You will assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments, provide regular reports to the manager and ensure deadlines are met. In this role it is essential you can multi-task and handle several assignments at any time.
Alongside the above you will continuously manage your own professional development and the business will support you in your career goals.
The key attributes we are looking for; Judgement, Client Focus, Commercial Awareness, Teamwork and Technical expertise.
You will also need to be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.
- Demonstrable ability to organise self and others, such that you can work on several different assignments at one time.
Apply for Audit Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom