Senior Internal Auditor - Low travel + Flexibility!
As part of our Global Assurance team, based in our office in Katowice, you will be responsible for performing audits in the Company’s key operational areas (review of the organization’s processes, operations and goals) in an autonomous manner under the responsibility of the responsible audit supervisor.
Areas of operation:
Group Entities in Poland
For certain assignments, the perimeter can be extended to other countries for a limited period of time.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To participate actively and lead operational audit assignments including all aspects of defining audit objectives, planning, fieldwork and reporting applying defined methodology.
- Analyzing and assessing business processes, evaluation of risks and internal controls system;
- Testing of the effectiveness of internal controls in Group entities in Poland and other European countries.
- Preparing audit documentation and reporting in English;
- Ensuring that audit projects are carried out within defined time-frame and in accordance with defined quality requirements;
- To participate in the preparation of reports/presentations and communicate review results to management along with process improvement recommendations;
- Support process and activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOx) requirements:
- To perform quarterly follow-up on outstanding management actions from past projects and ensure corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner; and
- To ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work, and adherence to department and professional standards for audits
What you’ll need
Education/qualification: Master degree
Subject: Accountancy / Economics / Business Administration / Audit
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Audit in an industrial company and / or external audit firm
Languages: Polish (fluent), English (advanced)
Any further European languages, notably French or German will be an advantage.
Other requirements and skills that will be an advantage:
- Professional qualifications (Chartered Accountant, CIA, CISA) or other professional qualifications may be an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ERP systems (mainly SAP)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in using data analytical tools (e.g. ACL, WinIdea) in Audit
- Ability to work both in teams and individually
- Willingness to travel, both in Poland and abroad (primarily Western Europe) (max. 20% of working time)
What we’ll offer
- Flexible working - There is no set rule of number of days to be in the office. Some staff find it helpful to be in 4 days per week and some staff prefer to only come in for 1.
- A professional and stimulating working environment in the world’s leading company in our industry, with various career opportunities;
- Highly skilled and inspiring colleagues, business partners from different backgrounds. This gives us the opportunity to learn from one another;
- High focus on personal development, knowledge exchanges, continuous improvement and teamwork;
- An Audit function embedded in the business activity as a respected and valuable business partner;
- An attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits;
- You will be based in offices in Katowice, Poland but will travel from time to time to several plants located in Europe.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Sarbanes-Oxley Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Controls Production, Manufacturing & Operations €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe