Group Internal Audit
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has just been briefed by one of the world’s largest manufacturer and distribution companies on a Senior Internal Audit vacancy based in Dublin. My client employs over 90,000 people, has operations in nearly thirty countries and is the perfect opportunity for auditors looking for massive exposure and long term career opportunities. My client has a track record of internal promotion as well as pivoting people into the wider business with around numerous former auditors now in operational or financial roles within the company.
Operations in Europe are the heartbeat of my client’s global business and as such international travel would be required in this position – around 40% of the time.
- Engage in variety of audits looking at financial and operational processes across my client’s group.
- Contribute to audit planning and organisation
- Execute SOX compliance testing
- Work with the business to devise thoughtful and timely solutions to issues arising during audits.
- Engage with, manage and win buy in from business leaders across the company.
- Prepare thorough and detailed audit reports that provide findings and recommendations.
- Act as a ‘Risk Champion’ within the business encouraging best practice.
- Conduct adhoc risk assessment as and when instructed by management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in related roles in public accounting or industry - ideally Big 4 / Top 10
- Professional certification such as ACA, ACCA, CIA, or be actively pursuing
- Corporate governance, internal control, compliance (SOX) and audit testing experience
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company: Experts in Audit and Risk!
Apply for Group Internal Audit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly