Custody Operations Specialist II
We give you a world of potential
Calling all experienced Operation Specialists!
We are an industry leader in corporate trust solutions providing innovative products and market expertise to our diverse client base, which includes major corporations in the private and public sectors as well as governments and institutions. With a best-in-class reputation built on our high-touch approach to client service we looking for people to join us and be a part of our exciting future as one of the top corporate trust firms in North America.
If you have excellent organizational skills, previous experience training employees, and a desire to be part of a globally diverse organization, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A role you will love
We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are proud of that. What that comes with this is a fast-paced, technology-focused environment so you will be responsible for monitoring and managing incoming workflow and performing research based on customer inquiries.
As a Custody Operations Specialist II, you will monitor workflow and prioritize and distribute assignments to maximize internal operating efficiencies. You will also have the responsibility to monitor employee performance and provide manager with feedback.
Some of your key responsibilities may include:
- Execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance)
- Emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as, making sound risk decisions with the business unit's risk best interest and compliance program requirements
- Providing client reporting and tracking trends in customer requests and alerting management to changes in customer needs
- Performing research to respond to customer inquiries within appropriate time frame.
- Communicating delays in processing when out of the normal processing timelines
What will you bring to the role?
As you’ve probably gathered by now, we are looking for somebody with a real passion for customer service and will have the ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders to achieve client success.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- Minimum of 1 year of of experience in one or a combination of the following: operations, customer interaction, production or general office environment demonstrated through work or military experience required; 2 years of related experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy, as well as, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Document Custody, emBTRUST Experience and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the residential mortgage product type and documents
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
Closing Date: Dec 21, 2021, 4:59:00 AM
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States