Our client, a leading accountancy practice with offices across the UK are currently seeking an Audit Senior to support activities across a range of sectors.
The position is fully remote, on the proviso that you have the ability to get to one of their major offices for infrequent meetings. You will supervise a team on audit assignments for a variety of clients, ranging from large businesses to SMEs.
- Working with a diverse portfolio of clients in both the public and private sectors.
- Planning audits and identifying necessary resources and key risk areas.
- Suggesting areas for audit efficiency and improvement.
- Supervising audits and ensuring the timely completion of assignments.
- Working closely with clients, offering information and relevant advice in regard to structuring, and systems.
- Providing support in advisory and business planning arrangements.
- Identifying new service lines opportunities for existing clients.
- Managing trainee accountants and assisting with their development.
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects or consultancy work for other departments or sector teams.
- Drafting and completing files including statutory financial statements and formal audit letters.
- Liaising with other departments internally where necessary.
- Developing technical knowledge.
Skills & experience
- Part Qualified Accountant.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, demonstrating gravitas.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering a high-quality service
Your progression is my client’s priority. They offer a genuinely fun environment where skills are rapidly developed – it is both professional and highly dynamic.
If work is about more than just monthly take-home, and you are passionate about audit, we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV for immediate review.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Assistant Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom